Let only service: (6%) The company will:
- Use all reasonable endeavors to secure suitable tenants for the property at rental value agreed with the landlord (or his representative)
- Obtain references in respect of any prospective tenant, and guarantor (if applicable)
- Prepare the appropriate tenancy agreement for the term agreed, unless the company receive written instructions to the contrary from the landlord (or his representative)
- Collect one month’s rent & dilapidation’s deposit equal to one month’s rent from the tenant. Account to the landlord (or his representative)
- Visit the property for a free valuation
- Market the property for Lettings on several & best portals
- Carry out viewings on the property with applicants
- Update the landlord regularly by phone or e-mail
- Once a prospective tenant has been found, City Lord will obtain full references
- Prepare the Tenancy Agreement
- Prepare Standing Order Mandate for read to be paid monthly to landlord’s bank account signed by tenant
- Advise the tenants of the procedures for registering with appropriate domestic services
- Inform the landlord of Safety Regulation
- Include check-in which is free for landlord
The landlord will hold the tenants dilapidations deposit, the landlord is responsible for ensuring that this deposit is properly protected under a recognized Tenancy Deposit Protect scheme. The tenant must be advised within 14 days of the commencement of the letting where the deposit is protected. The landlord will also be responsible for returning to the tenant the dilapidation’s deposit & less any deductions at the end of the tenancy, subject to mutual agreement from both landlord and tenant.
The landlord is responsible for attending to any maintenance problems, dealing direct with the tenant in all instances.
The landlord is responsible for checking the tenants out of the property at the commencement & expiry of the let.