Full Management Service: (12%)
The company will (in addition to our rent only & rent collect services)
- Whilst the property is occupied, carry out inspections. Notify the landlord (or his representative) of any disrepair evident and seek his instructions to carry out remedial repairs
- During the course of the tenancy attend to any maintenance problems reported by the tenant and instruct independent contractors regularly used by the Company. The company will endeavor to advise the landlord (or his representative) of all repairs necessary and reserve the right to carry out repairs up to £300.00 without consultation. In cases of emergency or to comply with legal statute the company will attend to such matters as considered appropriate
- Pay regular outgoings on behalf of the landlord such as ground rent, service charges, insurance etc., if so instructed in writing by the landlord (or his representative)
- If CITY LORD is to protect the deposit, this will be done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
- CITY LORD is responsible for all matters regarding the property